There are many reasons I love Saturday’s. Yesterday was a great example of a perfect Saturday.
- waking up to a happy baby= a happy mommy & daddy
- Joey’s yummy pancakes
- back to bed at 10:00am for a morning nap with Jaxon
- beautiful weather outside
- ou football
- quality time with my family
- a trip to target
- a night out with my husband – dinner and a trip to B&N, then home to watch a movie
- a full night’s sleep, with an extra hour!
What more can you ask for? Today has been great so far too!! Church, lunch, a nap and now off to clean a little!! Hope you all had a good weekend too!
Kim found this jumper at a garage sale for $5.00!!! What a find!! Jaxon loves it and so do I. This just might be what we’ve been missing!! This may allow me to cook dinner without having to hold a baby while doing so. I sure hope so!! Thank you kim!!