The following are some of the many reasons I’ve had a great day!
- sleeping in & cuddling with my two boys
- watching Sesame Street in our bed with Jaxon leaning over my tummy(I love the kick he gets out of that show!)
- Joey taking the day off to be with us (and to study for his master’s midterm tonight)
- a nice, long, hot shower (I actually got to shave my legs)
- wonderful hot chocolate from my precious husband
- a very successful shopping trip to Target, Gordmans & the mall(I just love picking out gifts for our loved ones! I hope everyone will enjoy their gifts from us as much as we think they will)
- lunch in the foodcourt at the mall (Sbarro pizza for me, Taco Bell for Joey, and applesauce & milk for Jax)
- Jaxon got the cutest shoes from Stride Rite
- Jaxon said “bye bye” to some people we ran into at the mall(not quite sure he knows what it means, but we’ve been working on the waving thing)
- home from our shopping adventures by 1:30 (naptime for Jaxon)
- knowing that our Christmas shopping is almost done!!!!!
- It’s snowing outside (no, it’s not much, but, hey it’s SNOW!!) (Jaxon really likes it!)
- wrapping some Christmas gifts
- addressing Christmas cards (I just love the fact that I am getting them out fairly early)
- listening to Christmas music (and not just any Christmas music, but James Taylor’s(my favorite) Christmas album)
- helping Joey type his paper and study for his big test
- whole wheat waffles & turkey bacon for dinner
- in our PJ’s by 7:00
- Duke is playing (and winning)
- Jaxon falling asleep in my arms just now while I’m typing this
- Martha Stewart: The Apprentice comes on tonight (I’ve missed like the last 4 or 5 episodes, although I’ve kept up online)
- Jaxon is in bed now, so I will get some quiet time (although I will miss our nightly routine)
Martha is coming on now, so I’ll be back….
Ok, Martha is over. Jaxon woke up, so I got to feed him his bedtime bottle. I knew he would wake up for that! Well… it’s back to work tomorrow! I had a fab day with my two boys!! I’m off to clean up a little, then to bed to read. I hope you’ve had a great hump day also!! Here are some pictures of the day. Enjoy!