I got this from Wendy’s blog. Feel free to play too! WARNING: this is pretty random!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the
first thing you thought? I really need a cut & color
2. How much cash do you have on you? No cash & I think like .85 cents!
3. What word rhymes with “DOOR”? More
4. Favorite Planet: the only one I know anything about…Earth!
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? anything but the cingular tone!
7. What shirt are you wearing? a teal short sleeved t-shirt
8. Do you “label” yourself? yes, as a christian
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? I’m barefoot! But today I wore some black pumps from Target…mossimo brand.
10. Bright or dark room? during the day, I like it bright, but at night our home is dimly lit.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before
you? I don’t know her well, but from what I do know…she is a sweet person!
12. What does your watch look like? I’m not a big watch person, but when we went to vegas I bought a new titanium watch to go with my new wedding ring (I don’t think I ever posted about that!)
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone
say? “I love you” from Joey on Monday morning
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? right outside our neighborhood
16. What’s a word you say a lot? it’s a phrase… “oh my word”
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? Joey
18. Last furry thing you touched? I don’t recall!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I’ve never “done” anything! I’ve taken an excedrin migraine the last two days.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I haven’t developed film in over 2 years!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? probably 25 , but 28 is good too…I’m starting to feel like a “real” adult!
22. Your worst enemy? time….it’s going by too fast
23. What is your current desktop picture? a pic of Jax & I
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “Jaxon look it’s Veggie Tales”, then we proceeded to sing the song as a family!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly
what would it be? a million dollars would get us out of debt & build a VERY nice start to retirement!
26. Do you like someone? wierd question! I like a lot of people
27. The last song you listened to? excluding veggie tales, Put your records on by Corinne Bailey Rae
28. What time of day were you born? 11:57 pm on March 26
29. What is your favorite number? 33
30. Where did you live in 1987? Arlington, Tx
31. Are you jealous of anyone? not really of any one person, but certain situations
32. Is anyone jealous of you? oh, I’m sure so! JUST KIDDING!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was at home, but didn’t realize anything had happened until I walked into work & Dr. Wright was listening to the radio. We didn’t have a tv there, so we listened to the radio the entire day & got lots of info from patients, although a lot of people canceled that day.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I’m not really a big vending machine user, so I haven’t had this happen since high school!
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? I don’t know…that’s probably why I never got one
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Spanish would be helpful at work, but French would be fun
38. Would you move for the person you loved? of course
39. Are you touchy feely? I’m a hugger!
40. What’s your life motto? Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart….”
41. Name three things you have on at all times? wedding ring, earrings, contacts or glasses
42. What is your favorite city/town? San Diego, CA
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? taco bell two weeks ago
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? If you count a card, last week. An actual letter…it’s been a while since my pen pal days! (Yes, I had pen pal’s when I was younger. One girl lived in England!)
45. Can you change the oil on a car? no, but I can drive it to express auto!
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? Joey was and still is my true first love. I heard him say “dinner’s ready”! From someone else: that he is smart!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did
you dress fancy? In a dress that I wouldn’t wear to church…2 weeks ago at the OCA banquet.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? NO, my eyes are a burning a little, time to take out my contacts (have I mentioned I REALLY want Lasik?)
50. Have you been burned by love? no
51. Do you read in the bathroom? I catch up on my blog reads while Jax plays in the bathtub, while we listen to silly songs! (LOVE my wireless internet)
52. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? I used to sing in the shower, but now I have to be quiet because my family is usually sleeping, but I sing LOUD in the car!
53. If you stumbled upon your ex’s blog, would you read it? why not?
54. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? What
is it and why? sushi! Just the thought of it makes me want to vomit! (I used Wendy’s answer)
55. Can you change a flat tire on your car? no, but I can dial for help!