I was tagged by Carrie!
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was working in the admissions office at OC…the summer before our wedding!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Get off the computer and get ready!
2. Clean a little tonight so I can enjoy tomorrow
3. Make a yummy fajita dinner
4. Re-organize the bathroom cabinets
5. Finish the letter N on Jaxon’s name project
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pink Lady Apples
2. The new fig newton crisps (100 calorie pack)
3. Red Grapes
4. Ritz snack mix (100 calorie pack)
5. Natural salt & pepper pop corn
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt for us and our families
2. Move out of this house
3. Donate to camp and to the church
4. open a small catering business
Places I’ve lived:
1. Ft. Worth, TX
2. Arlington, TX
3. Edmond, OK (at school)
4. Oklahoma City, OK
5. Edmond, OK
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Retail:: Pog Stand, Abercombie (both in high school), a clothing store, a rock store,
2. Assistant for a Chiropractor (high school)
3. Assistant for an Optometrist
4. Manager at a high end linen store
5. Mortgage Banker