1. Were you married at the time? Yes…6 years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? shocked that it was actually happening, excited
3. How old were you? me – 26 Joe – 28.
4. How did you find out? I had a feeling, took a test immediately when I got home from work that day.
5. Who did you tell first? Joey and Renee, then our families the next day… we were too excited to wait!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, we could not wait!
7. Due date? April 21, 2005
8. Did you deliver late or on time? 3 weeks early. He was born on April 11 at 10:50pm.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes and afternoon sickness and evening sickness – the WHOLE 9 months!
10. What did you crave? ha! chicken fried steak, fruit, milkshakes and burger from braums
11. Who/what irritated you the most? not feeling well the entire time!
12. What was your first child’s sex? A healthy baby boy.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 28
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Kidney stones week 36
15. Where did you give birth? Lakeside Women’s Hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? 17 1/2 hours then had an emergency c-section
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Joey
18. Who watched? ALL the necessary people and
Joey Joey was in the room, but NOT watching – don’t blame him!!
19. Was it natural or c-section? c-section.
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? I had an epidural, then another and phenigren so I was REALLY out of it!
21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs 1 oz. – Yes… THREE weeks early!
22. Did your child have any complications? Happy and healthy.
23. What did you name him? Jaxon Josiah
24. How old is your first born today? 3 3/4 – I teared up when I saw this on the weekly email I get about “your child’s development this month” Really… almost 4. crazy!
I tag YOU if you have a kid and you haven’t done this yet! It’s good for recordkeeping! Ha!
7 thoughts on “The Baby Tag”
i am going to do this. i love telling/thinking about the day my boys were born!misty
I’m glad you found my blog, thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the soup!
Teaching me about google reader was the worst idea you’ve ever had! I NEVER go to the real blogs anymore, so I forget to leave comments…thanks a lot! You know when you’re going to be available for company?
It looks kind of cool. It might make it easier to teach him to ride a bike?
How interesting! I had Kaeden at Lakeside also. I think I’ll fill this out for tomorrow’s post! (Thanks for your comment – I’m going to check my email)
I have seen those and they are so silly! Let those little kiddos out to run around!
Thanks for the links 🙂