Jaxon and I made a few video blogs for you… but they’re not done processing, so here’s a little entertainment from a 3 year old! Jax was so excited to do this “interview” with me! I love that boy so much!!
All About Mommy::
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
4. How do you make your mommy laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
19. How are you and your mommy different?
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
A little bubble wrap fun::
5 thoughts on “Jaxon's Interview”
Awww..That is SOOO cute!
Precious! And I’m totally game for a WW buddy so let me know if you do it again!
love that interview! he so darn cute.
You can definetly tell he is loved by how much he talks about hugs and kisses!! So special!!
That is so adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your comments. I’m gonna start following you….I mean your blog…I’m not a stalker or anything…really, I’m not….