Is Today!!! So in honor… I give you 30 random birthday facts/thoughts::
1. Today I’m 30, and I’m okay with it. I actually looking forward to this next decade!
2. My favorite birthday cake is red velvet… I’d LOVE a red velvet cupcake from none other than the RED VELVET bakery in Edmond. Y-U-M-M-Y!!
3. I had a surprise birthday party for my 10th birthday. I was seriously shocked!
4. I have a friend named Missy. We share the same birthday! We met when we were in brownies together… (I think – it’s been a LONG TIME). I just found out she has a BLOG… go wish her happy birthday too!
5. 4 years ago on my 26th birthday I was VERY pregnant::
6. On my 15th birthday my mom had a surprise breakfast party for me. It was so fun! She got up SO early, made an amazing breakfast, went to pick up my friends and they came into my room and woke me up singing “Happy Birthday”. So cool!
7. Eleven years ago today, I got engaged! We then had a b-day party/engagement celebration in the dorm lobby at OC! ha! oh the days…
8. For my 13th birthday I had a big slumber party.. I mainly remember staying up all night prank calling and playing truth or dare and making up songs and dances… oh to be 13 again!
9. I really wanted to be minus 30 pounds by the time today rolled around… oh well, there’s always next year!
10. I feel like 30 means that it’s time to be a REAL adult…
11. I’m realizing that I already am a REAL adult! ha!
12. Man, I really want a cupcake… it’s 11:59 pm on the 25th right now… sounds so good!
13. This list is harder than I thought it would be!
14. I’M OFFICIALLY 30…. IT’S 12:00 AM!
15. Although, I wasn’t born until 11:57 pm, so technically I have a whole 23 hours and 57 minutes until I’m REALLY 30!
16. Why is it that the older I get the more emotional I get… I just got teary eyed… no clue why
17. I’m very thankful and very blessed!
18. My 25th birthday was fun… I had lunch w/ my sister, Stacey, Amy (Estes) Hall, and Kiley Spencer at Panera… it was a fun time!
19. I remember one year in elementary school I got balloons from my Gregg grandparents for my birthday… that was REALLY cool!
20. Another year, I got flowers from my parents…also really cool!
21. Joey has had flowers delivered to work before on my birthday… ALSO really cool, until I realized it was US that was actually paying for them. They were beautiful… but I’m cheap!
22. I really love having my birthday two days after Joey… kind of cool!
23. My FIRST birthday cake was Ragedy Ann… I wish I could find the pic!
24. I’m glad I have a spring birthday… it’s my favorite time of year
25. EXCEPT when it’s like 70 one day and TWO days later we’re expecting 3-6″ of SNOW! That’s Oklahoma for you!
26. Did you know that you get a free burger from Red Robin on your birthday?
27. I really need to go to sleep…. I’m getting old! ha!
28. I’ve saved MOST of my birthday cards from over the years
29. I think 30 will be just fine…..
30. In honor of my birthday, I hope YOU have a GREAT day!!!