I have a whole lot of random going on in my head, so I thought it would be nice to write a post… you know like the good ole’ days! ha! So I present to you in bullet format, some of the many tidbits roaming in my head::
- I love Jaxon. It makes me sad that he had a rough day at school and had privileges taken away from him tonight.
- I’m proud that he accepted his consequences somewhat like a big boy.
- Jaxon and I went to see “How to Train your Dragon” last week. We found the dragon pj’s at wally world. He has two pair. So, now I am the mother of a really cute dragon when he is wearing the said pj’s
- Joey was gone for 4 days last week. Jax and I actually managed better than I expected. Thank the Lord I wasn’t feeling as sick.
- Speaking of being sick….. oh yes… morning, day and night. Off and on. THANKFULLY, it has been nothing like it was w/ Jaxon.
- I’m PRAYING that it goes away completely in a week or two!
- I have been doing a LOT of training new loan officers at work lately. It makes me so thankful for those that were there for me four years ago.
- I can’t believe I have been in the crazy mortgage business for four years next month.
- Jax was only ONE when I started… so little
- OH MY WORD, I never posted about Jaxon turning FIVE! Must do that SOON!!!
- Tonight we ate our first home-cooked, from scratch meal in about four weeks. I’m sorry honey🙂
- I really want to blog more
- I really need to work on our blog to book
- I really need more time in my day
- now all I can think about is sleep
** Please note, those smiley faces kind of creep me out! ** – oh and this is my 500th post!